Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Welcome! Please sign in to access your account
Swift Tactics Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift Tactics Gaming

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasquatch's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
avaiae

Sasquatch's application Empty
PostSubject: Sasquatch's application   Sasquatch's application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm

1] Your XBL GT: Mista Sasquatch
2] Your age & location (state/province): Almost 16, MO
3] MySpace &/or Facebook URL: Don't Have Access To.
4] Gamebattles Profile &/or Youtube Channel URL:https://www.youtube.com/user/avaiae
5] Do you own a video capture card? Yes
6] Do you own a Headset? Yes
7] Why you are interested in becoming a member? I have grown tired of going +30 with 8 captures and 10 defends on domination and losing b/c of my team.
8] On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how would you rate your general FPS game skills? 8
9] How will you add value to STG? Creatation of videos and tutorials etc. I can create tutorials for quick routes on domination and tips for rushing other teams. (routes and nade spots etc.)
10] How many hours per week can you devote to gaming?Alot due to my epididymitis....
11] Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes
12] Have you participated in any gaming tournaments? Were they online or LAN? How successful were you? Ummmm, I have done some halo 3 stuff and played with semi-pros regularly there, did pretty well, but no COD pro experience, too hard to become "known".
--Call of Duty: Black Ops Specific Questions (For Black Ops Applicants Only)--
1) What's your k/d? 1.4, I have had other people use my account, didn't go too well.
2) What's your w/l? .8
3) Kill Streak? 24ish
4) What's your level/prestige? Black Ops: 1st prestige 35
5) Which game modes you primarily play: 16 man dom, 16 man tdm, 12 man dom, 12 man tdm, s&d, team tactical, but enjoy all playlists.

Last edited by avaiae on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Vegas702
Admin
Vegas702

Sasquatch's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasquatch's application   Sasquatch's application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Nice app. Please add the following gamertags

Trupuertorican <--Me
ShakeURn00bies
WCFC Deoge
Classlessbirch
Back to top Go down
https://swifttactics.forumotion.com

Sasquatch's application
Page 1 of 1